Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Mamarazzi strikes again!

This week while taking Luca's weekly photo, I caught a first on camera! Luca is 23 weeks....




AND HE CAN ROLL OVER!








Is that not the cutest thing? I'm SO excited I had my camera out, and my SIL swears that he hasn't done this before, so I really feel like I witnessed an important first- something I was concerned I would miss as a working mom. The icing on the cake? I was on the phone with Luca's Daddy! So he got to hear it happening, and I hope he felt like he was a part of it all.
Even Max enjoyed the show!
Working moms- how do you deal with the guilt of feeling like you're going to miss important milestones while you're away?

2 comments:

  1. Yay Luca!!! Can he roll both ways? Mason started rolling belly to back first before he was able to roll back to belly. It took him a while before doing the back to belly roll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He started with front to back, but never really did it intentionally or repetitively. I saw Mason's most recent pics, and it almost looks like he's ready to walk!

    ReplyDelete