Thursday, December 27, 2012

Nursery inspiration for the little lady!


When thinking about baby girl's nursery, I really wanted something girlie but something that would grow with her. Luca's nursery (seen here) definitely has a theme, but I'm not so sure there's an actual theme for this nursery- modern vintage? pretty in pink? I dunno- just pretty:) We've officially painted the nursery (almost done!), and all of the furniture has arrived and is ready to put in the room, so I figured I would share our inspiration! I still have so much to do, but the walls are painted with Benjamin Moore silky smooth, and we'll be adding gray accents to counter the pink. I'm excited about how it looks so far and I'm hoping we can find the perfect details to complete our girl's room! Any ideas?!

Oh, and an update on my pregnancy- I was on my feet quite a bit more than I had been over the holidays and I certainly paid for it. We were at L&D yesterday because I was having some cramping and back pain, and I'm a little dilated, cervix is still effaced (was before though) and I was sent home to rest (already had the steroid injections and am on progesterone). Ugh... sometimes I think my back hurts because I'm not on my feet, but I guess that theory is busted!

No comments:

Post a Comment