Monday, July 16, 2012

7 months!


Dear Luca,
I cannot believe you're seven months old already. You're closer to a year old than you are to when you were just born, and that seems crazy to me. You're changing every day, and your daddy and I love watching you grow and explore the world around you.
You've started to really sit up and look around with those big eyes we love so much. Ceiling fans and lights are still big hits, but you really love to listen and watch people talk. There are times when I think I can almost feel you absorbing the environment around you.

You're such a sweet little boy, and you love to give hugs- which I obviously love. This morning you fell asleep in mommy's arms like you used to when you were a baby. It made me miss the days when I could snuggle all day with you, but it also made me appreciate how much you've changed.

We had your first airplane trip and visit to Colorado over the fourth of July, and you were amazing! Even though you didn't sleep much, you were still a pretty happy baby.

You're still loving your feet, and any chance you get they are in your mouth! We're having a hard time keeping up with the amount of teething toys you play with- there's always something in your mouth!

It's getting harder and harder to get a good picture with you, because you get distracted easily...
This month you discovered that you like to eat your monthly onesie stickers- so much for a good photo!
Baby boy, you are the light of my life. Whenever I'm having a rough day, your smile brings me back to reality and I realize that life isn't so hard when you're around.


Love, your mama

No comments:

Post a Comment