Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Summer fun!

Where has Life with Luca gone?


Op! There he is! Here we are! I'm (hopefully) back!

So life with Luca and Gianna has been SO wonderful but having two kids and working full time has kept me seriously busy! I returned back to work after an almost 7 month leave and we hired an absolutely wonderful/amazing/we can't live without her nanny to watch the kids. It's made my life SO much more manageable. Luca is growing like a weed and Gianna is the SWEETEST baby I've ever met. To top it all, it's summertime and life couldn't be any better! Our weekends have been super busy, and lately I'm having to tell myself to slow down and just enjoy the chaos. I absolutely love living so close to my husband's family, because the past few weekends we've been able to get the cousins together and it's hysterical watching them run through the sprinklers and just laugh together.
Since I've last posted, Gianna is now SIX months old! She is giggling, and smiling all the time.
She's also starting to sit up a bit- what a big girl! Love her fluffy hair
We've also discovered that she lovves herself in the mirror and will imitate your face when she sees it in the mirror- it might be the cutest thing she does.
We also had Gianna baptized, and she wore the most beautiful family heirloom gown from my mom's side of the family. Seriously she was breathtakingly gorgeous, and I am so proud to be her mom.
Where do I start with Luca man- he's not quite 2, not quite 1 and quite the handful and combination of playful energy and frustrated whineyness (don't think that's a word, but that's the best way to describe him). He wants to speak in full sentences SO badly, and he understands literally everything you say, so I can understand why he's frustrated. Sometimes I just have to remind myself that I would be frustrated too if I couldn't communicate what I'm feeling, and seriously I can't be mad at his little smile and cute cheeks.
We've spent a LOT of time outside this summer, and Luca loves our local town beach.
Even my mom got in on the fun while she was here- love summer. 
 
So I'm hoping to get back into it, but I'm just not sure what to do with the blog's name- keep it Life with Luca, or change it to something else?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment